Two Batteries for sale

Reaction score
Hello, I opened a ticket with 3DR when both my batteries became faulty. 3DR checked my logs and agreed to replace both batteries. They were not prepared to ship to South Africa and I had to find a US address to get the process going.

I found a company in Portland called ReShip.com who provide a US address and do the shipping to overseas countries. 3DR sent the parcel to ReShip.com who want a total of USD$270 to ship to me. At that price and with a little added I could buy two batteries in South Africa. and would not have the hassle of having to ship to my country.

So could somebody buy these two batteries for say $120 each so that I can buy in SA and at least get airborne again? Justin C from ReShip.com, Telephone 800 345 7447 will ship to your US address, paid for by me. The parcel is in Suite 180109 if you need to check. I have a PayPal account at "[email protected]" or whatever means there is to pay? Would appreciate the help.

I would have bought them but I need the money for my new Solo. :/

I would have bought them but I need the money for my new Solo. :/

Well thanks for coming back to me anyway it is appreciated. All this hassle because 3DR do not ship to South Africa? Your interest at least put my faith in the forum. Again Thanks..... Eddie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl