Tower tlogs and APM - oh my

Reaction score
I run both a Windows and Mac OS machine. I have Misson Planner and APM 2.0 running respectively

Any of my smart, engineer, electrical gurus have a solution - process for pulling tlogs for the purpose of geotagging.

I've worked with 3DRs SSH process to obtain flight logs on MacOSx... The buttons for flight log access do not appear in APM 2.0.

I am having trouble with a reliable wifi connection when using Windows and Misson Planner freezes up. Tried to access via IP 10.1.1.1 with no success.

End goal here is to access tlogs and import into Pix4d

Any suggestions or guidance is greatly appreciated

Last edited:
To start,
Access your GP via mobile GoPro app.
Once connected Via WiFi, find setting in GP app, that let you adjust time to sync with mobile time. Assuming mobile is set to correct time via the Atomic clock. It's the same as GPS sats use.

Once synced a date/time stamp will be in the meta data of the photo. You can use the tracklog from your GPS "Solo" unit to add a lat/long to the photo.
Haven't done any mapping yet, but this was suggested by someone that does & using a GP.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Flying Squirrel
I may as well ask one more related question(s)...

Am I on the right track - any other recommended reading?

I'm studying the basics of Audrino which lead me to Python - I want a greater understanding of what's being discussed in the forums; and I'd like to feel more comfortable when working with our "drones" and autopilot system

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela