Tower help

Reaction score
I am a new user of a drone, but enjoying it. When I create an autonomous flight with Tower, it always uses N-S orientation of the path. Often it would be more efficient to have a E-W or other direction. I have not found any resources to help so far to rotate the path. This is with a Solo.

I am a new user of a drone, but enjoying it. When I create an autonomous flight with Tower, it always uses N-S orientation of the path. Often it would be more efficient to have a E-W or other direction. I have not found any resources to help so far to rotate the path. This is with a Solo.
I don't understand, can you elaborate a little?

The Tower app should rotate between portrait and landscape, depending on how the phone/tablet is oriented. However, there is a setting in Tower which locks the orientation of the app when you connect to the drone.

I don't understand, can you elaborate a little?

The Tower app should rotate between portrait and landscape, depending on how the phone/tablet is oriented. However, there is a setting in Tower which locks the orientation of the app when you connect to the drone.
I am referring to the flight plan, not the view.

After you've laid out a Survey. Select All (waypoints) in editor you'll get a pop-up (menu) for various settings - the fine details of the survey - height, lap, angle..., scroll down to hatch angle within that pop-up.

It's hard to explain without pictures....sorry.

Edited to add: Strange, I assumed based on your question that you were talking about setting up a Survey. Is that correct?

Reactions: Re35650
After you've laid out a Survey. Select All (waypoints) in editor you'll get a pop-up (menu) for various settings - the fine details of the survey - height, lap, angle..., scroll down to hatch angle within that pop-up.

It's hard to explain without pictures....sorry.

That did it. Thanks so much!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo