Towe Structure Scan Camer Triger

Reaction score
I am trying to use Tower to create a 3d model using structure scanner. I setup a full mission and Solo flies it as created, but it does not action the GoPro at any point. What am I missing? Do I need to add a trigger function?

I am running a Hero4 Black with 3.8mm lens, using a camera profile for the 3.8mm lens.

I am trying to use Tower to create a 3d model using structure scanner. I setup a full mission and Solo flies it as created, but it does not action the GoPro at any point. What am I missing? Do I need to add a trigger function?

I am running a Hero4 Black with 3.8mm lens, using a camera profile for the 3.8mm lens.
Try adding a camera trigger WP when you want it to start triggering and tell it how often. Does it trigger correctly in a survey mission?

Try adding a camera trigger WP when you want it to start triggering and tell it how often. Does it trigger correctly in a survey mission?

Yes it does trigger correctly in survey mission. I assumed the structure scanner worked in the same way, calculating distance, focal length, etc. to create trigger points.

When setting trigger for structure scan, what is a good baseline setting for the trigger.

Yes it does trigger correctly in survey mission. I assumed the structure scanner worked in the same way, calculating distance, focal length, etc. to create trigger points.

When setting trigger for structure scan, what is a good baseline setting for the trigger.
I can't remember exactly. Seems like the survey lat I checked was using something like every 50 some feet?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Granny