Time to share some new clips

Reaction score
Here is a look at a huge Solar Farm, well huge for me. It's a 3300 foot flight, one way. Pretty great footage my ego says

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is the first time I tried the new software and Orbit feature. I think this is too slow. What do you think?

Here is a look at a huge Solar Farm, well huge for me. It's a 3300 foot flight, one way. Pretty great footage my ego says

Is that with stock antennas?

This is the first time I tried the new software and Orbit feature. I think this is too slow. What do you think?

Haven't used it yet but I think you can change the speed.

Is that with stock antennas?

Haven't used it yet but I think you can change the speed.

No this isn't the stock Antenna. It's the FLPVR or what ever that antenna is called. About $125.

To the. Second statement, it is possible to change speed, even during flight.

Reactions: prowler9
College video, way too slow.
Solar farm, who wants to look at row after row of collectors for 3 minutes? Good video but boring.

College video, way too slow.
Solar farm, who wants to look at row after row of collectors for 3 minutes? Good video but boring.

The speed of the college video has been noted earlier, and I think I've mentioned it needs to be reshot, but I was testing orbit, and over a large space too. Can you do that?

Stock footage companies want 3 minutes of the solar farm footage. Let's them run graphics, use specific parts and more. There is other footage from that shoot that works with it.

Thanks for tips though

Speed up the video.. Better to record it slow and speed it up a little with software after.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I did that, and even added some stabilization, but nothing like doing it right the first time.

I plan on a 60sec, 90 sec and 120 sec to see how it goes.

Thanks

The speed of the college video has been noted earlier, and I think I've mentioned it needs to be reshot, but I was testing orbit, and over a large space too. Can you do that?

Stock footage companies want 3 minutes of the solar farm footage. Let's them run graphics, use specific parts and more. There is other footage from that shoot that works with it.

Thanks for tips though
Can I do what? I missed your notation that the solar farm was filmed for a stock footage company- my bad.

Can I do what? I missed your notation that the solar farm was filmed for a stock footage company- my bad.

I didn't state it. I don't think I have to say what I'm shooting for.

Why don't you share some of your footage. I don't see anything.

posting footage online and saying that it's for a stock footage company is admitting to flying for commercial purposes. I hope you have your paperwork otherwise probably not a very good move. Just an observation.

Ok everyone, I'm so sorry for posting some video. I thought it would be fun.

I was wrong

You don't have to say what you're shooting, but I thought you were chiding me for commenting that it was too long.:)

I did this a long time ago when Solo was new to me. Not a lot of aerial footage but that wasn't the focus.
I guess I like this opening title effect- just noticed I used it before.:eek:
Panning is a little too fast but I didn't have a chance to reshoot it.

Reactions: prowler9
You don't have to say what you're shooting, but I thought you were chiding me for commenting that it was too long.:)

Well I was. I'm too sensitive to people hiding behind their keyboards on forums. They - you in this case are completely comfortable making a critique, but not making a corresponding positive comment. In this case, you had no footage to share.

I'm really proud of my footage. I know it's broadcast quality, and may approach cinematic quality, which is my goal. I shared, no one said anything positive. The stability is great, my colour and contrast is bang on. Yes, ones long, which was a test to show a real, at work orbit. Have you seen what passes for an orbit in most examples of forum members? No where near as stable. And I still personally had complaints about what I should do.

Like I said, I thought it would be fun. In hindsight, it turned out not to be.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso