The Island - Hardwick Park

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi All,

Just thought I would post a video of my latest outing with my Solo, unfortunately most of my other flights have been for my employer hence the reason I can't upload them on YouTube. I just did some basic smart shots (Selfie, Orbit & Follow me) and a bit of manual flying around in GPS mode.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Nice work! Having the right tools is only half of the equation, thanks for sharing some of the other half.

Hi All,

Just thought I would post a video of my latest outing with my Solo, unfortunately most of my other flights have been for my employer hence the reason I can't upload them on YouTube. I just did some basic smart shots (Selfie, Orbit & Follow me) and a bit of manual flying around in GPS mode.

the follow me from the boat WA smooth as silk...very nice

Very nice video, with excellent synchronization of action to the music. Well done!! Thanks for sharing!

Hi All,

That overhead boat shot tho!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150