Stabilize, Drift, Acro, Sport Mode for more stable video?

Reaction score
Which mode is hands down BEST for most stable footage (jello and micro vibrations)? Does anyone have video footage comparing GPS "Fly" mode compared to the other modes? I'd love to see if all the micro vibrations disappear when not using GPS. I know there are many other variables but would like to know if it even make no difference?

Thanks!

Which mode is hands down BEST for most stable footage (jello and micro vibrations)? Does anyone have video footage comparing GPS "Fly" mode compared to the other modes? I'd love to see if all the micro vibrations disappear when not using GPS. I know there are many other variables but would like to know if it even make no difference?

Thanks!
With or with out Gimbal..?

With or with out Gimbal..?

Without (Since I won't have a gimbal until I get back to the States in a month or so) and With, so I can practice flying in that mode more frequently to get ready for the gimbal. Thanks!!

Without (Since I won't have a gimbal until I get back to the States in a month or so) and With, so I can practice flying in that mode more frequently to get ready for the gimbal. Thanks!!
None of these modes have anything to do with the vibration. They have to do with what sensors the craft uses to sense location, and how much and how quickly it responds to stick input.

If you have vibrations in video and "jello" it is best fixed by the gimbal, but balancing props helps, as does adding ND (Neutral Density) filters, and increasing the framerate on the camera.

Stills are your best bet until gimbal comes, I have heaRd some say fly manual is smoother than fly but can't confirm. No gimbal hetr

"Fly" mode constantly updating Pods from GPS, so a Mode that doesn't include "Self awareness in space, should help with less "extra" vibrations coming from pods.
Like Earldgrayjr said, Prop balancing is high on the list to make video as vibration free as possible.
My opinion. Not proven.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M