Sorry old subject.. new user.. Help! No Video!!

Reaction score
Hi all

Im brand new to this.. 20 years as a cameraman and now going back to school with a drone! I have done my first flights but after attaching and re attaching my gimbal, Hero 4 Black, re booting, checking update, power on and off, wifi on and on... I can get a video feed every time? Am i missing a trick? Also the camera in the gimbal doest allow access to the record button on the go pro? When and if i get control onto my phone through the Solo app.. when recording is it just to "my photos" through phone or directly to Hero?
When i remove the Camera i cannot use anything.. all locked out and to power off battery need removing.. surely if the camera was in record it would delete the clip if tis occurred??? Lost?! Apologies for you old stool guys and girls if this is boring! Is it my Drone or Gimbal at fault??
Cheers Chris

Did you make sure that the HDMI cord is plugged into your GoPro while sitting in the gimbal? I have a Hero 3, and I was able to get the live stream on my mobile device. Connect your device on Solo's wifi, go to the app, turn your GoPro off, there should be a black screen with limited flight information above (on the app). Turn on the GoPro, while still connected to gimbal and HDMI. Your live feed should initiate. If that's not the problem, it might be your camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado