Some good deals on solo parts

SpektreWorks : They can also make you a heavy lift version of the solo that flies longer ;)

I had seen this posted somewhere else as well. Have you ever seen a picture or specs of this bird? Or is it just an idea?

Reactions: PdxSteve
Last edited:
They are poised to be a major player in post 3dr solo and PH2 platforms
If I had to guess they are the compnay closest to offering a RTF big brother to solo

SpektreWorks (mostly ex 3dr employees) are selling quite a few solo parts for pretty cheap.
Motor pods: $40 (normally $60)
Replacement body shell (can't really find anywhere): $75 (normally $99)

And more. They can also make you a heavy lift version of the solo that flies longer ;)

3DR Solo Parts
Heavy Lift??? How much will it lift?
Is it a lighter shell?

They said double payload of solo, double range, 3x flight time. Not necessarily a lighter shell - it's a different frame with larger motors, bigger batteries, etc. Runs with regular 3dr solo app or anything capable of running solo. See the pics I linked to on their FB page. I believe they said it costs about $7k if you are buying individually - but they mostly sell larger quantities.

SpektreWorks (mostly ex 3dr employees) are selling quite a few solo parts for pretty cheap.
Motor pods: $40 (normally $60)
Replacement body shell (can't really find anywhere): $75 (normally $99)

And more. They can also make you a heavy lift version of the solo that flies longer ;)

3DR Solo Parts
Hey do you have motor pod wires?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snarus