SoloTool, how to contact seller

Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg C3E64AE0-809D-4972-857D-FE54EE32B9E6.jpeg I boutgh my V2 SoloTool from the Solotool - 3DR battery diagnostic tool
But is defective, damaged on transit.
Does anybody know how to contact him.
I tried make contact to the email I PayPal but no answer.
Like to get a replacement, seems like a nice tool when works.
I tried to get the plugs straightened anc check for broken traces
All check ok but seem like is not comunicating with the battery.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 54
I've got no answer on the contact, I think the guy is on FB though. Bummer it didn't survive its travels

Could you measure the thickness of a battery spade, should be in millimeters? It looks like 3mm.

For anyone using madhacker's battery tool or V1 of the Solotool - in the Facebook Solo Mod Club, Fred Vandeman was kind enough to share his 3D Printer drawings for a case for the tool. I had one printed at my local library for $4 to use with the tool that I purchased from the madhacker.
Madhacker_Tool_Powered.jpg Madhacker_Tool.jpg

Perhaps not.
What is the difference between the 2?

They are both very similar, reporting information from the battery.

I've owned the Madhacker's tool for at least 6 months - just heard of the Solotool recently. Just looking at each of their websites, the most significant difference is the amount of information reported - it looks like the Madhacker's may report more info - lowest recorded voltage is one screen that it has that I'm not sure is available through the Solotool.

For one with 14 of the remarkable Solo Batteries, this is an incredibly useful tool. No Solo owner should be without one! Why risk a prematurely aborted flight, or other problems? Andre Kjellstrup was quick to respond to my questions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44