Solo starts selfie command automatically since 1.3 update

Reaction score
Solo controller starts selfie command automatically since 1.3 update and I can not close the command. Firstly it only happened when the gopro (4black) was selected to video but now over running the controller even when gopro is selected to the photo option

Richo, did you remember to update the Solo app AND the 3DR services app as well.

Richo, did you remember to update the Solo app AND the 3DR services app as well.
Firstly Roland thanks for taking the time to respond and secondary thanks for solving many of my problems with the solo. I wasn't aware of the 3DR services update. I was starting to become very frustrated with 3DR and their solo until now. If only they could solve some of the gopro control shortcomings, regardless thanks mate

Did you have any luck with the selfie issue?
And BTW the GoPro control for PAL is not too far away, its already released for iOS (just minutes ago)

Did you have any luck with the selfie issue?
And BTW the GoPro control for PAL is not too far away, its already released for iOS (just minutes ago)
Yeah the selfie and some other issues were sorted with the services update, cheers. GoPro control, gee I hope so

Yeah the selfie and some other issues were sorted with the services update, cheers. GoPro control, gee I hope so
Ok, good to hear. And PAL Gopro control for android cant come soon enough.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig