SOLO Sceaming Mad

Reaction score
I recently installed a Green Cube. Before I began I updated to 3.0.0 with my black cube and I installed HERE GPS and installed the HERE package. THEN I installed the green cube, followed by, refresh of perams, reinstall 3.0.0 Controller and Solo, then I reinstalled Here package. Now the issue, I took it into the field and calibrated. So far so good. I could not get a satellite lock, even though the controller saw 17 says. Luckily, before I did further damage, the rains come and chased me away. Then in my den i hooked up to check the peramiters to make sure I had updated Here gps. I started solo, all looked normal, usual beeps, usual lights, gimbal came alive. For the next 4 seconds it looked good THEN, Solo started peeping fast and load screening noise akin to cheap smoke alarm. I shut it down. Restarted, same, same, etc. Has anyone played this game before? I thought I saw a vid in the past but can’t find it now.

Do you have a log ( .bin )? Did you wipe the green cube? Follow install instructions? The bin log could be useful.

Sorry no log. Did not wipe because that option no longer appears in the download, I made an assumption (which is probably a mistake) that it was now included in the 3.0.0 package.
As far as following instructions, it was the third solo of the day I updated and the others were functioning properly. Not to say that I didnt mess it up. So No, Yes.Maybe.

The various tones can all be found on Ardupilot.org in the Docs.
Hi Dave. I also have some mondo bizarre tones just after powering on the solo. I went to the link you provided and looked under 'Docs' , as you suggested. However, and I fear in the end I'll be saying" OH,,,I see it now", I cannot find anything relating to the tones. Will you guide me in the right direction, please? Thanks.

Loud beeping... is the battery low?
Hey buds. I just finished reading the "Leaving the Group" thread...lol. Too funny. To answer your question, No. I'm pretty sure that it's due to operator ineptness. In fact you've previously saved me on other issues I've brought upon myself. I fear that I have a bad pixhawk or something. I m using one of my spare motherboards in an attempt to ascertain why my gimbal caused a spark on another motherboard when gimbal data connection was made with power already on. I get a notice telling me that, although paired with the test motherboard, the versions on the bird and controller are not compatible. Regardless if the controller is powered on or not, powering on the solo results in normal sounds and lights however immediately following the song we are used to when first powering, I get a tone repeated twice. In other words I get the sing-song in the beginning, and then just now powering up so I can describe the sound to you, it didnt make it thru the song. I got the first 3 notes and then a lower, 'dant..dant' and all lights are green.

oops...Sorry Thoman I just realized P2P was not addressing me. Sorry gang. Don't mean to hijack the thread. My bad.

P2P, your right, why do I ever doubt the master. Finally found the sounds in Autopilot. Original battery indicates showed all full (all lights lit up). Once I heard the sounds I put another battery in and Solo no longer mad. Also thanks to Dave B.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44