Solo propellers in Vancouver or vancouver island?

Reaction score
Hi all
I just purchased a solo and after only few flights crashed and busted 3 propellers and only have 2 !!...arg!!
i cant find any nearby i live in powell river north of vancouver any one know of a place that carries parts for this bird?

There is a Solo repair center, I believe in CA, that might have some. Can't remember the name so hopefully somebody will chime in with it.

Best Buy just liquidated their entire stock of props so they are hard to find. Probably have them on eBay but expect to get raped.

You might be better off just switching to one of the aftermarket props. I don't know anything about them but there are a number of threads here discussing them.

Just so you know, you aren't going to find them in a retail store anymore.

There is a Solo repair center, I believe in CA, that might have some. Can't remember the name so hopefully somebody will chime in with it.

Best Buy just liquidated their entire stock of props so they are hard to find. Probably have them on eBay but expect to get raped.

You might be better off just switching to one of the aftermarket props. I don't know anything about them but there are a number of threads here discussing them.

There is a

There is a Best Buy here in Texas, Round Rock that has about 6 left and are on clearance for $6.99

There is a

There is a Best Buy here in Texas, Round Rock that has about 6 left and are on clearance for $6.99
If I were you, I would buy all of them. You could keep them for yourself, sell them to your buds here, or sell them on eBay for $22 each prop.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig