Solo log file retrieval

Hey Rich, when logged in are you able to go to the tab that says 'DL dataflash log via mavlink?

Yup !

Its a slow and I mean sloooooooooooowwwwww process. I started it several minutes ago and its still reading files.

Mission Planner isn't fully compatible with the Solo yet so you get false gyro errors, as you've noticed DataFlash logs take ages to download, there will be a faster method eventually.

Lost my solo today... How can I open the log on a mac ? I donw have windows so i can't install Mission Planner.
You can follow the instructions in the pdf I attached. Basically just connect your computer to the wifi that the controller puts out. You then create a folder to put the files in and use scp protocol to pull the files. If you call support, they can walk you through it. If you don't feel like doing all that, you can use the app and go into support and from there you can make a request to review the files.

I am guessing when you say you "lost" it that you don't know where it is, and you are looking for it? Do you want to use the logs to try and find it?

Since we're not able to email are own Log Files to our selves anymore do to the new update! And only own ISO and not Androind!
Is there a away that I can retreave my log files from my solo using my laptop and MP? Or am I screwed?

I believe this update puts the proper dataflash logs on the controller, but as it's such a new release, I've no idea what the process is to grab them.

I believe this update puts the proper dataflash logs on the controller, but as it's such a new release, I've no idea what the process is to grab them.
Thanks for the response Ian..! Iv been searching the net to try to figure this out...but with no luck!
I just hope something comes out soon ..so we can get access to our files !!

Check this forum and Google any process to grab the logs via SSH will still work. I posted a link above which includes a YouTube video on the process so hopefully that'll help.

There two types of logs Telemetry Logs and Dataflash logs, the Dataflash are the complete ones, but if you're just trying to find the last location of your Solo and its heading, the telemetry logs will do for that.

There two types of logs Telemetry Logs and Dataflash logs, the Dataflash are the complete ones, but if you're just trying to find the last location of your Solo and its heading, the telemetry logs will do for that.
I just would like to get access to my "tlog" for now...so I can review my flights! So I am assuming that they would be in my Telemetry logs?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig