Solo Controller Preflight Update

Reaction score
I did a factory reset and now I have a Solo controller that says "Preflight Update" and the apps when I tray says "Up To Date" Yet the verson showing for both Solo and the control reads "--".

I see other have had this problem, but do not see the solution besides an old update that fix it for folk... Hope I didn't brick my machine.

I did a factory reset a couple months or so ago & experienced similar. What i did was start over with the reset and patiently go through each step while Solo does its thing.

I faced a similar situation a few months ago with my first solo. I preformed a factory reset as 3DR's tech support instructed, after which the controller got stuck on "updating system".
They said that the controller was faulty and would replace the whole unit.

Perhaps this may be helpful:

Factory Reset | 3DR - Drone & UAV Technology

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I would like to highlight the part about the 3 LEDs seen through the vents on the bottom of the controller. That is how I was able to determine my unit was faulty.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Solved the problem. I guess maybe Solo was still 2.4. I paired the system after the reset. (Followed full reset directions.) I then paired solo using the pair direction set. It worked. No longer just a brick. Now a flying Brick.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado