Solo Command Line

Reaction score
hi, i want to do some solo programming. I have downloaded the solo command line and Putty. I connect to Solo through WIFI. I input correct username and password in Putty, everything is well. But when i type 'solo' in Windows PowerShell, i get this error print 'error: {} has an incorrect entry in ~/.ssh/known_hosts. please run:'.format(ip). Could somebody help me? I use Windows 10 as the OS.

What are you expecting to occur when you type solo? Not sure if this solo command line is something new that I don't know about but you should ssh into the solo using putty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you expecting to occur when you type solo? Not sure if this solo command line is something new that I don't know about but you should ssh into the solo using putty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you for your response. Solo CLI is command-line tool that you install on your computer to control, update, or connect with Solo for development. I have ssh into solo with Putty. Everything up to that point is good. But when i input 'solo' in the command line i get error print 'error: {} has an incorrect entry in ~/.ssh/known_hosts. please run:'.format(ip)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig