Solo caught some bad guys

Reaction score
On July 4th, some jerks were launching illegal fireworks over my house, raining burning crap on my roof. I sent Solo up and quickly found them. They had broken into the playground area of an elementary school. They couldn't cut the lock so they drove through a custom made $10,000 gate, destroying it. All so they could hide and shoot off fireworks.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good job, Deputy 'Dog. It is good to see some of the jerks who continue to defy the fireworks restrictions get their due. Lets hope they have to pay for the gate as well as some hefty fines. Some Sheriff Joe type jail time wouldn't hurt either. It is crazy here in Bakersfield with the illegal stuff going off. We had 2 more people hurt including a 2 yr. old girl from a-holes who think they are above the law. The fire department used a drone as a trial run to help try to locate the illegal stuff this year, but the results on their success hasn't been released. It is good to see UAV's in the news in a positive light. Thanks for posting your success, and keep us posted on any news on the penalties handed out.

Reactions: Joe Horn and Maddog
On July 4th, some jerks were launching illegal fireworks over my house, raining burning crap on my roof. I sent Solo up and quickly found them. They had broken into the playground area of an elementary school. They couldn't cut the lock so they drove through a custom made $10,000 gate, destroying it. All so they could hide and shoot off fireworks.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Well Done MD! Always on duty.Even when retired.

Reactions: Maddog
Good job, Deputy 'Dog. It is good to see some of the jerks who continue to defy the fireworks restrictions get their due. Lets hope they have to pay for the gate as well as some hefty fines. Some Sheriff Joe type jail time wouldn't hurt either. It is crazy here in Bakersfield with the illegal stuff going off. We had 2 more people hurt including a 2 yr. old girl from a-holes who think they are above the law. The fire department used a drone as a trial run to help try to locate the illegal stuff this year, but the results on their success hasn't been released. It is good to see UAV's in the news in a positive light. Thanks for posting your success, and keep us posted on any news on the penalties handed out.
Will do but not expecting much as they are all juveniles.:mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso