solo app not compatible?

Reaction score
I just got a dell venue 8 running kit Kat 4.4.4 and Google play store says the solo app isn't compatible with my devise. Can anybody tell me why, and if there is fix or upgrade I can perform. Thanks!

I just got a dell venue 8 running kit Kat 4.4.4 and Google play store says the solo app isn't compatible with my devise. Can anybody tell me why, and if there is fix or upgrade I can perform. Thanks!

Only the device on this list are supported. There is a way to sideload the app on Android and I believe the are accepting people with current unsupported device to join a beta.

Before you try a side load, check this. It worked for me. If your device works, report it to the group so it can be added.

https://plus.google.com/communities/104802990247294248544

Only the device on this list are supported. There is a way to sideload the app on Android and I believe the are accepting people with current unsupported device to join a beta.

They are not accepting anymore for the beta and leaving many of us with no control over our cameras as when it is connected to the Solo's gimbal the Solo takes over from the GoPro App and I cannot even use the gopro app while in flight. My PC is Actually a Tablet X232T(ablet). Yet there is no software for PC controls. The stupid Drone won't install the app on my LG G3 which is an excellent phone. Here's a clue for the Solo Apple lovers at 3DR, make the app so it can grab the mile radius map data before connecting to the drone. Phones will only allow 1 network connection so it is internet or drone, not both! We are not controlling it with WiFi on a Cisco Router like in your office. I know they have a PC application but they are not going to share it with their Loyal Customers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M