Solo accessories

Reaction score
Since probably quite a few of us here are interested in accessories to make our Solos even better I thought I'd start a thread here where we can list any accessories we find. I don't want this to be a place for sellers to advertise anything, but for users to share what they find interesting so it's easy to find for our fellow Solo pilots!

What accessories have you been using? What is your experience with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I just got a 4.35mm GoPro from Peau and some filters for it. I love the Peau so far!
  • Although this is not just for my Solo, I got some asset tag labels from MyAssetTag.com. I used a label for each battery I have, each drone (I have a Solo and an IRIS+), and other things.
  • I downloaded RPAS Logger for my Android. I use this to keep track of my drones (maintenance, flight readiness, battery cycles/condition/etc), and to log my flights. I have been using this for my IRIS+ for some time, and I particularly love that I can keep track of each battery (full, discharged, in storage, etc) since each battery is indexed with the labels I mentioned above.
  • I use a Nexus 7 for all of my 3DR flying. So far so good!
  • FPVLR! What can I say, other than this thing works very well. I no longer worry about losing signal.
  • I got a precut matte black decal from eBay to cover my Solo's controller. I hated the shiny fingerprint magnet, and the decal has done the trick.
  • I use a Think Tank Airport Helipak to carry and store my Solo, along with my spare batteries, controller, Nexus 7, FPVLR, and whatever else I need.
I can't think of anything else right now, but thank you for making this thread!

[EDITED] I forgot to add the FPVLR above and the decals.

• I just got a 4.35mm GoPro from Peau and some filters for it. I love the Peau so far!
  • Although this is not just for my Solo, I got some asset tag labels from MyAssetTag.com. I used a label for each battery I have, each drone (I have a Solo and an IRIS+), and other things.
  • I downloaded RPAS Logger for my Android. I use this to keep track of my drones (maintenance, flight readiness, battery cycles/condition/etc), and to log my flights. I have been using this for my IRIS+ for some time, and I particularly love that I can keep track of each battery (full, discharged, in storage, etc) since each battery is indexed with the labels I mentioned above.
  • I use a Nexus 7 for all of my 3DR flying. So far so good!
  • FPVLR! What can I say, other than this thing works very well. I no longer worry about losing signal.
  • I got a precut matte black decal from eBay to cover my Solo's controller. I hated the shiny fingerprint magnet, and the decal has done the trick.
  • I use a Think Tank Airport Helipak to carry and store my Solo, along with my spare batteries, controller, Nexus 7, FPVLR, and whatever else I need.
I can't think of anything else right now, but thank you for making this thread!

[EDITED] I forgot to add the FPVLR above and the decals.

Great stuff! I like that you put in some links, makes it even easier! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44