Solo 3dr fell from the sky

Reaction score
So I was flying my solo yesterday about 380 foot elevation over a part of lake Murray in San Diego. About five minutes into my flight I was hovering doing stills. All of a sudden the solo started tumbling uncontrollably I was watching on my iPad as I
Saw the ground, the sky, the legs of the solo,. I looked up and watched it fall from grace directly into the lake. Gone. They don't float right? And no, I was not recording to my iPad.

So I was flying my solo yesterday about 380 foot elevation over a part of lake Murray in San Diego. About five minutes into my flight I was hovering doing stills. All of a sudden the solo started tumbling uncontrollably I was watching on my iPad as I
Saw the ground, the sky, the legs of the solo,. I looked up and watched it fall from grace directly into the lake. Gone. They don't float right? And no, I was not recording to my iPad.
"I was not recording to my iPad." Your ipad may not have Video, but it has something much better! A complete log of everything you ever did with your Solo... Logs.
After you make a ticket to 3DR, come back here, & we can help you read your logs.

The IP addresses of the controller and solo. They're assigned 10.1.1.1 for the controller and 10.1.1.10 for the Solo. 1.1.1.10 won't get you very far.

I think you could still access the controller, Steve - you would just have to stand on your head... o_O :)

I chose "SoloLink_3A18DA" on my lost but it has yet to connect to it. The baseball diamond keeps going up and down, so to speak, without vet connecting to it.

Personally Steve, I haven't had to externally connect to the Controller because I don't have any problems.. yet anyway. I meant that 1.1.1.10 would read as 10.1.1.1 if you stand on your head... poor joke I guess.

When (if) my Solo ever fails me miserably, I'm sure I'll need some help. I have downloaded and installed all the comms software in anticipation.

I chose "SoloLink_3A18DA" on my lost but it has yet to connect to it. The baseball diamond keeps going up and down, so to speak, without vet connecting to it.
Okay... help me out here. What do you mean by "it". What are you trying to connect the controller to? What communications software are you using? Where did you see SoloLink_XXXX?

Steve can give you details on connecting to the controller and extracting logs as I have never had to do that - yet.

This is becoming a common thread.
Yep. It's starting to sound more and more like a phantom forum. The big difference, so far, is how 3dr is handling it. We will see how much longer they can keep taking these hits before they throw in the towel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks