Solex unable to detect and support more than 1 vehicle?

Reaction score
For some reason, Solex works fine with my primary Solo, but cannot seem to detect and work with any other Solos that I have. What am I doing wrong, or can it not support more than 1 vehicle at a time? I can't seem to find a way to add a new vehicles in the Vehicles menu. The 3DR solo app works just fine and can detect my new Solos just fine so it's not a networking issue. Help!

Well, I was looking at some youtube videos and see that Solex does support more than 1 vehicle profile. The problem is still it won't detect my new Solos.

I'm using Solex v.1.3.2 on a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 tablet

Last edited:
How are you using your multiple Solo systems/pairs? Solex actually keeps track of controller SSIDs.

I only have one Solo/controller on at any point in time. It works with my Solo having SSID SoloLink_3D6XXX, but not the ones with SoloLink_421XXX and SoloLink_43EXXX. I don't think the SSIDs matter, but it sure is strange. I wonder if the newer revision Solos have a different IP or IP scheme and Solex is hard-coded to look for a specific IP? Just thinking out loud.

I've had this problem in the past, I can't remember what I changed but it is a setting in Solex, it was a simple overlooked setting. Go through the entire set up on the one that works, takes some notes and duplicate for the other one. I have 5 and all work now.

I've had this problem in the past, I can't remember what I changed but it is a setting in Solex, it was a simple overlooked setting. Go through the entire set up on the one that works, takes some notes and duplicate for the other one. I have 5 and all work now.

I've also had this problem and what I did is change the name of the Solo ID (SID) to something totally different, rebooted and restarted everything and it worked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! I'll give that a shot and see if changing the SSID will make any difference.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig