Solex selfie mode

Reaction score
Hi all, I am having a problem with solex selfie mode, when I go to launch selfie mode the drone does a 180 degree turn (faces away from me) them stops, I heve to manually turn the drone 180 to face me then press launch, it then works as it should. not a huge issue but it does waste valuable battery time and is a little frustrating. I have tried a work around but to no avail, anyone having the same issue? Cheers in advance and safe flying.

Yup..that has been an issue for quite awhile. Kelly knows of the issue.
You can try setting your shot by aiming the camera at your feet about 10 feet away. Once you do that yaw the Solo 180 degrees then initiate the Selfie. I'm thinking it should yaw back around and be ready to start.
I haven't tried that myself but was thinking of it over the weekend.
I usually set it up and hit start. When it yaws 180 I yaw it back and hit go.

Also I do not believe the issue is Solex. The firmware on the Solo has had problems with Selfie for well over a year now. So it doesn't matter what app is used.

Also I do not believe the issue is Solex. The firmware on the Solo has had problems with Selfie for well over a year now. So it doesn't matter what app is used.
I have used the selfie mode on the solo app with no problems since I purchased my solo, only have the issue with solex. Thanks for the info, greatly appreciated.

I have used the selfie mode on the solo app with no problems since I purchased my solo, only have the issue with solex. Thanks for the info, greatly appreciated.

I agree its a problem with solex and not the solo.

Works fine with the Solo app.

Make it another one with the same issue. Works fine in Solo app, 180 spin in Solex. Not a mode I use often but it is a pain to get a shot set and it spins on me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44