Solex battery info issue.

Reaction score
Ok, so I flew with Solex for the first time today.
Two issues that I had:

Battery info display gave me a hellava flight log when this is obviously the first two flights (one flight/battery) with the app. I've attached a screen grab for each battery!

Secondly the selfie function doesn't work. Now I know he's addressed this before, however its still worth mentioning since it took up valuable flight time.
Screenshot_20170411-171048.png Screenshot_20170411-171042.png

I use Solex. I did find the menu to add batteries. But the info it records seems to be very inaccurate. I have 14 batteries, and was hoping to be able to track usage. I have them all added to the app. The problem is, I checked details on one battery, it shows 8 flights, 7.17 minutes, average of.58 seconds. I took one flight, checked details, now it shows 39 flights, 37 minutes, did one more flight, now it shows 80 flights, 1:18 minutes, one more flight, now showing 129 flights 2:06 minutes. Am I doing something wrong here?

I use Solex. I did find the menu to add batteries. But the info it records seems to be very inaccurate. I have 14 batteries, and was hoping to be able to track usage. I have them all added to the app. The problem is, I checked details on one battery, it shows 8 flights, 7.17 minutes, average of.58 seconds. I took one flight, checked details, now it shows 39 flights, 37 minutes, did one more flight, now it shows 80 flights, 1:18 minutes, one more flight, now showing 129 flights 2:06 minutes. Am I doing something wrong here?
That's exactly my problem. Doesn't work, and I'm not sure why. Hopefully Kelly can answer this.

Reactions: Soul Patch Films
My batteries are also showing high cycle counts with low avarage flight times, less than one minute. Flew with a brand-new battery yesterday and after flight it Showed 77 cycles, over 1 hour of flight, and under one minute flight time average. All of my batteries show about 70 to 80 cycles, bit over one hour total flight time, and less than one minute flight average .

My batteries are also showing high cycle counts with low avarage flight times, less than one minute. Flew with a brand-new battery yesterday and after flight it Showed 77 cycles, over 1 hour of flight, and under one minute flight time average. All of my batteries show about 70 to 80 cycles, bit over one hour total flight time, and less than one minute flight average .
Ye, tell me about it. It's a great function to have, unfortunately it's broken! So, I don't bother using it anymore. I was hoping Kelly would address it in the last update, however it's still giving erroneous data!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig