sinkholes?

This is all sounding scarier by the minute, maybe i will just up on top of the hill where there is no trees and just get some birds eye view footage from above the trees.
I would recommend putting some sort of tracking device on your Solo before flying into that Sinkhole of Death..like a Morco Polo tracking Device ...it would make it easier to find your Solo after...
Just saying..

Cheers

I would recommend putting some sort of tracking device on your Solo before flying into that Sinkhole of Death..like a Morco Polo tracking Device ...it would make it easier to find your Solo after...
Just saying..

Cheers
Um, is it possible to go down that hole to rescue it?o_O

Reactions: Del
If I have a thyphoon H, I will lower it down using a fishing rod with 50lbs line.
Then, use the camera 360degrees gimbal function to do recording. No propeller power needed ... ;)
Just kidding.....

Is it possible guys, to use low loss coax for our controller antenna at say 20 feet long each, and we dangle down the antena to the sink hole ? This way it will have line of sight to solo, albeit reduced power and sensitivity.

If I have a thyphoon H, I will lower it down using a fishing rod with 50lbs line.
Then, use the camera 360degrees gimbal function to do recording. No propeller power needed ... ;)
Just kidding.....

Is it possible guys, to use low loss coax for our controller antenna at say 20 feet long each, and we dangle down the antena to the sink hole ? This way it will have line of sight to solo, albeit reduced power and sensitivity.
Just hang a camera down there- no drone needed!

The prop wash and the down/up drift of the wind current would be a challenge to an experienced operator, let alone an inexperienced new owner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44