Shipping Questions!

Reaction score
Hi Folks
For those of you selling parts, what's the best way to ship? USPS, UPS, Fed Ex? I've got a whole bunch of spare parts I should probably shift instead of sitting on and just wondering which service to best use for shipping them. I'm looking at moving some GPS boards (Rev, Rev B, MRO with upgraded shields), 2 gimbals (damaged, 1 bent arm, 1 lose HDMI that needs resoldering), 2 IMX boards (unknown condition), 2 - 3 pixhawks left over from green cube upgrades, and some other bits and bobs.

All feedback appreciated

The easiest for me has been USPS. I sell things on eBay. Buyers know what the shipping cost will be before they bid or buy, and eBay provides a discounted USPS shipping rate and label for me when I sell.

Thanks! I'll do a quick read on what they offer. I think it would be handy to print a label and have the stuff picked up from the office.

I use USPS for all my domestic shipping as well (for the reasons jimloss has outlined above for eBay). I've found them to be reasonably priced and reliable/speedy enough. International is sketchy, and I've had some level of trouble with every carrier I've tried.

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
Well cost wise that will be up to the buyer, so I'll sell the item with P&P costing extra I reckon. Not looking to make a profit, more about getting rid of some excess stuff and want to do it in a way that's easy, quick and not open to dispute.

Well here’s my two cents...
I mailed out a complete Solo from Maryland to Arizona via UPS - they boxed it up and got it there safely- $25
Today, I sent a controller... again from Maryland, but this time to California via USPS- $17. Since I sent it today, I can’t state what condition it currently is in; but I packed it up expecting the worse and hoping for the best!
Fingers crossed.

Well here’s my two cents...
I mailed out a complete Solo from Maryland to Arizona via UPS - they boxed it up and got it there safely- $25
Today, I sent a controller... again from Maryland, but this time to California via USPS- $17. Since I sent it today, I can’t state what condition it currently is in; but I packed it up expecting the worse and hoping for the best!
Fingers crossed.

Crossed my fingers I am who bought the controller from USMC86, [emoji1417]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado