Seeking feedback on website design

Reaction score
Fellow pilots,

I'm new to this forum but have been an active member of both Inspire Pilots and Phantom Pilots for over a year.

As members of the aerial community, I am seeking for your comments/advice on a project I've been working on for the past 6 months. It is destined for the aerial community of which you are all part of. A lot of time and effort was put into building this infrastructure and I am now in the final stages of development.

I am seeking for your feedback on the overall design of the site, ease of use, functionality etc.

The site for your reference is: www.aerial-entertainment-studios.com

I am still finalising the consistency of the graphics and I am working with a web developer and graphics designer for those pieces.

Any feedback received will be seen as constructive. This is work in progress and I am building this for the aerial community so please do let me know your thoughts on the overall functionality of the site.

Cheers

I'll give it a look on my pc in a bit it's not playing very well on my iPad 3rd gen, just a heads up not sure if it's supposed to or not but it showed for a sec with p3 contest but errored before and after it flashed that screen.

Last edited:
I'll give it a look on my pic in a bit it's not playing very well on my iPad 3rd gen, just a heads up not sure if it's supposed to or not but it showed for a sec with p3 contest but errored before and after it flashed that screen.
Ok thanks for the feedback. I'm facing the same issue on all iOS devices. My programmer is looking into it as this needs to be fixed for sure. However, the full functionalities are available on desktop/laptop.

Have a look and let me know.

Cheers

Neat site. I didn't spend much time on it, as I need to get to bed, but here's a couple of things I noticed:
- Under the "Free" section, the footage of Chateau Frontenac is listed at $399.
- The search tab at the top brings up an overlay that is too faint.

It looks really nice. Let me know if you're looking for unique footage from other places - maybe I can oblige...

Th
Neat site. I didn't spend much time on it, as I need to get to bed, but here's a couple of things I noticed:
- Under the "Free" section, the footage of Chateau Frontenac is listed at $399.
- The search tab at the top brings up an overlay that is too faint.

It looks really nice. Let me know if you're looking for unique footage from other places - maybe I can oblige...
Thanks a lot for your fedback, it is very appreciated. I'll look into the Quebec City footage that should actually be out of the free section. Thanks for picking up on that as well.

Regarding additional footage that you may be able to distribute on my platform, I'll be ready for that in about 2 months. That phase is being developed right now but it's not ready yet.

I will need some people for testing before going live. If you are interested, please do let me know.

Talk to you soon.

Patrice

Sure - I can be your guinea pig. I need some practice with creating good footage anyway...

In the Stock footage section, when i mouse over a thumbnail, I get a very tall vertical grey box with some glowing blue ovals. Its doesn't look good. Once the video starts playing, the box resizes to fit the video, but before that its EXTREMELY tall.

I suggest you not even fix this. Just keep things simple and clean by having the video play in the thumbnail box and not in some separate kind of pop-out thing to the side.

In the Stock footage section, when i mouse over a thumbnail, I get a very tall vertical grey box with some glowing blue ovals. Its doesn't look good. Once the video starts playing, the box resizes to fit the video, but before that its EXTREMELY tall.

I suggest you not even fix this. Just keep things simple and clean by having the video play in the thumbnail box and not in some separate kind of pop-out thing to the side.
That has been bothering me as well. Thanks for confirming my thoughts on this. I wil try and incorporate this in later phases of the project. Not sure how complicated it is from a coding perspective to change this but I'll certainly ask my programmer to look into this.

If any more thoughts come up, please don't hesitate.
Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986