Really...Fan those flames...until its illegal to fly.

Reaction score
Drone strikes giant Ferris wheel on Seattle's waterfront

SEATTLE, Nov 12 (Reuters) - A drone crashed into a giant Ferris wheel on Seattle's waterfront, but there were no reports of injuries or major damage, police said on Thursday.

The drone struck the 175-foot-tall Seattle Great Wheel about 4:45 p.m. on Wednesday, Seattle police detective Mark Jamieson said. The wheel is a popular tourist attraction in the Pacific Northwest city.

The best line in the story...

Drone strikes are unusual in Seattle, but this was at least the second in recent months.

You know, it's kinda funny...
I'm not trying to minimize things, but still, it always seems to go something like this:
"A privately operated drone veered dangerously off course near the Arthur C Clarke institute Wednesday and crashed near the visiting Lady of Angels nun convention held that weekend. Dozens of children, among them newborns, were reportedly shaken by this event.
No damage was reported".
No damage.
"Drones present a major safety threat!" says US Attorney General. No reported damage.
Yeah.

Reactions: J R
You know, it's kinda funny...
I'm not trying to minimize things, but still, it always seems to go something like this:
"A privately operated drone veered dangerously off course near the Arthur C Clarke institute Wednesday and crashed near the visiting Lady of Angels nun convention held that weekend. Dozens of children, among them newborns, were reportedly shaken by this event.
No damage was reported".
No damage.
"Drones present a major safety threat!" says US Attorney General. No reported damage.
Yeah.
Hey Marich, I thought flying uav's in Seattle was illegal. Goes to our previous discussion, regulations can't fix stupid.

Hey Marich, I thought flying uav's in Seattle was illegal. Goes to our previous discussion, regulations can't fix stupid.
Sorry, that one went right over my head!
I ain't nowheres near Washington.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150