R.I.P solo....

Reaction score
Unfortunately due to the sport mode solo came in for a hard crash landing into my neighbors window. My girlfriend bough

Unfortunately due to the sport mode solo came in for a hard crash landing into my neighbors window. My girlfriend bough

Wow, you just went all out huh. Thankfully it was just the Solo and a window as it could have seriously injured someone.

Are you going to get it repaired?

I have been flying quite a while, and I haven't tried Sport on the Solo yet. The descriptions for it were a bit to vague for me. I wanted to try the simulator at BB first before doing it for real.... After all, it is metal and plastic, and it fles... and in those modes... FAST!!

well my GF bought me it as a Bday present.......i quickly went out and bought another so she would never knew i wrecked it lol.......and yes thankfully it did not hurt anybody but i had a very upset neighbor. Had drank a beer for my birthday and the police tried to breathlize me after the crash LOL, they had never seen a CASE like this before. in the end the police had a few good laughs and a few pissed off neighbors......please be careful when using sport mode!!

Honestly, I've been flying for 2 weeks now and I don't even know HOW to put it in sport mode.

Honestly, I've been flying for 2 weeks now and I don't even know HOW to put it in sport mode.
Same as manual mode and all the rest after you turn on your advanced controls in settings you map the modes to the a and b buttons that your smart shots map to. But research exactly what modes do what cause their names aren't the best description in some cases. Fly safe fellas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig