PSA (Public Solo Announcement) Part 2

I also have missed a lot I'd of loved to get with solo this summer and I have a perfectly capable p2 h33d but it's hard to bring myself to fly it with this new one sitting there. I know the video would be much better but it's just not the same as before I bought solo it feels like a flying toy and that's the main reason I've not jumped ship. Only other birds I'd consider would be an I1 or maybe the new Yuneec but I still wonder if the Yuneec "feels the same". I'm sure for the price inspire can't flutter in the wind or feel like my p2 but after spending on extras for solo hate to fork out the money. If I found an i1 at or below 2 gs I'd probably have it though.

How do you hear the whine in written words? Please don't confuse a legitimate complaint as a whine. You truly have no idea of the intention or the intonation of the emotion behind the words you've just read.

Cancer survivor here as well. 5 years in remission this month! The chemo left me with permanent nerve damage and resultant neuropathy, the radiation therapy fried my saliva glands so my mouth requires synthetic saliva or it gets so dry I am unable to speak.
Despite that, I am still have the right to emote over the gimbal, and I'll whine if I please.
Otherwise I'm a very happy person.
Congrats on the remission. I don't have saliva glands either so I know how that feels. Everyday I wake up breathing is a good day. As for the rest, I just choose not to waste time complaining. Again congrats on your recovery.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
And nothing wrong with those who have jumped ship. I really can't blame them.

Besides, I think at least a couple of them will be owners again one day.

Been flying my I1 for the last 3 weeks. I don't really miss Solo but I can't wait for the gimbal to arrive. There are some shots that I've been setting up in my head that I can't pull off with big bird.

And nothing wrong with those who have jumped ship. I really can't blame them.

Besides, I think at least a couple of them will be owners again one day.
But some can go away because they are being jackasses.........I don't have to say, they know who they are.:D

I also have missed a lot I'd of loved to get with solo this summer and I have a perfectly capable p2 h33d but it's hard to bring myself to fly it with this new one sitting there. I know the video would be much better but it's just not the same as before I bought solo it feels like a flying toy and that's the main reason I've not jumped ship. Only other birds I'd consider would be an I1 or maybe the new Yuneec but I still wonder if the Yuneec "feels the same". I'm sure for the price inspire can't flutter in the wind or feel like my p2 but after spending on extras for solo hate to fork out the money. If I found an i1 at or below 2 gs I'd probably have it though.
I need to get the P2 out and blow the dust off this weekend.....fly my batteries down......and wait for the gimbal.

Yea I planned to tonight but I'm tired, I plan on it this weekend as well it's not new and exciting but it does exactly what it's meant to and pretty well at that. Just wish I had a monitor I hate wearing fat sharks anymore I'd much rather just have it like solo with my feed on the controls but don't really want to spend more on the old bird.

Yea I planned to tonight but I'm tired, I plan on it this weekend as well it's not new and exciting but it does exactly what it's meant to and pretty well at that. Just wish I had a monitor I hate wearing fat sharks anymore I'd much rather just have it like solo with my feed on the controls but don't really want to spend more on the old bird.
It is much easier flying the Solo. With the P2, I have to carry the monitor and tripod. Lately, we have been hitting the 100 degree mark, too hot to go out and fly.
I have used my monitor with the Solo on Tower Missions. HDMI from controller to monitor and use the tablet for map. Works well. I am waiting for my DBS antenna so I can stretch out my missions a little further.

It is much easier flying the Solo. With the P2, I have to carry the monitor and tripod. Lately, we have been hitting the 100 degree mark, too hot to go out and fly.
I have used my monitor with the Solo on Tower Missions. HDMI from controller to monitor and use the tablet for map. Works well. I am waiting for my DBS antenna so I can stretch out my missions a little further.
Sounds like around here Ray, too damn hot! I think this weekend I will take it out to my usual spot, point my truck to the field and fly from inside with the AC running.

I need to get the P2 out and blow the dust off this weekend.....fly my batteries down......and wait for the gimbal.
I did the same thing, charged up the P2's batteries yesterday to fly tomorrow. Charging the Black Pearl monitor now. Probably will take the Iris+ out tomorrow too.

All this over my "trying to sound" a certain way, people thinking I am apologizing for a company I believe in but don't work for, and dislike for my "experience" or lack of favorable opinions?

For all of the "old" folks... I am 35 years old and my CHOICE in how I talk, act, or what music I listen to, yes mostly GOOD Hip Hop, is ridiculous to focus on. Growing up in an urban environment and choosing to live my life how I wanted to has gotten me this far. I also have heard this every step of the way. Info these videos and say "yo, yo, yo more in an attempt to entertain and sound in, watch my smile and listen for the giggle. It's entertaining, nothing more.

The guy saying "everytime I watch another video".... Well, your watching, atleastbots enetetaining in your own negative light.

You watched the video, if you didn't want to, don't.....

My experience level and knowledge may not be complete in all aspects, nor do I ever say anything but the contrary. If you care to know my experiences they are all available here:

Facebook.com/ATxRCProductions

and i would suggest you research that yourself.

I appreciate the support, even the Hate since it shows people true colors.

If any of the ones complaining cared to so something positive, I am always open to collaboration or even competition. If you don't want to step up and make a difference in a POSITIVE way, step away all together.

Be polarizing in a POSITIVE way and open people minds while touching their emotions.

Being polarizing in a negative way effects only emotions and fuels anger and ignorance...

Good day folks!!!

Last edited:
And so there's no confusion....

These two custom builds are on my table today, anyone wanna friendly build off competition let me know!

Troy Naquin

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    345.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Hey atx I apologize for my comments. Feel free to sound any way that you want.

In for the haul here too. Yes I am a little disgruntled that the gimbal has still not shipped but being from a software background and having been involved in product launches working for a multi billion dollar company. I know that sometime it just does not run to plan. Even more so when you throw in that 3DR is still a relatively young company.

@ATx RC Addicts

Troy keep up the videos have watched them all as I pass the time waiting for my back pack and gimbal. Nice also to see videos being made in the ATX and seeing the field videos showing the area where I also live.

There will always be lovers, and haters are always gunna hate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado