Power 5V camera from Solo....

That is a bit of weight. Your logs will show an increase motor amperage and thus shorter flight times. 12m not so bad then?
Hi Burkeam,
Sorry to bother the Expert...

I flew around 20 flights with the power line as you gave me ; everything was perfect until I had a start sequence issue which made 3DR to replace my Solo. I got the replacement last week, which flies quite well, but the camera gets no power.
I tested and found that there is 0 volt out of pins 15 and/or 30.
I read that there are fuses somewhere ; I presume they are bottom mother board ?
Have you any knowledge of this ?

On an other hand, I may consider to get power out the battery main cables with a fuse in order to get rid of the connector.

Hi Burkeam,
Sorry to bother the Expert...

I flew around 20 flights with the power line as you gave me ; everything was perfect until I had a start sequence issue which made 3DR to replace my Solo. I got the replacement last week, which flies quite well, but the camera gets no power.
I tested and found that there is 0 volt out of pins 15 and/or 30.
I read that there are fuses somewhere ; I presume they are bottom mother board ?
Have you any knowledge of this ?

On an other hand, I may consider to get power out the battery main cables with a fuse in order to get rid of the connector.
sorry no idea

sorry no idea
I found... (thanks to Franknitty!)
The flat ribbon cable underneath the main board and the accessory connector has broken wires.
I need to have it resolved.
Need to find expert in very small soldering...
Cheers

Does anyone know if I can tap into the 5v gimbal power to run led lights rather than installing a bec? I was guessing it's the same 5.7w output. Not running a gimbal.

Hello! Today an accident happened as 3drsolo. The drone is connected to a multispectral sequential camera (5V, 2.4A) by means of a direct plug of the battery compartment and through a UBEC. When starting the mission the drone took off after a minute in the air, it seems that only one side (or one engine) gave problem and fell from a height of 30m. I would like a help in understanding if the problem is due to the direct power take from the drone to the camera. Note: he was doing normal flights without the camera installed.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44