Peau Productions 4.35mm f/2.8 GoPro Lens

I dont have the peu but my 4.4 Chinese special works good with an ND4 filter on it
Going to add a second ircut

I have the peau 4.3. I sent my camera and let them install it. Hope to have some test video soon.

Trying to get out of the fisheye distorsion. The 4.35 apparently have no distorsion and less zoom than the 5.4 ,, = less vibration in the image.
What about the quality?
When looking at the video they provide on the following link:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
@ 2:15 when it frame below the sun there is a lot of glare in straight lines and when the camera move there is a circle.
Could this be taken care of by using filters?
Is this a quality problem?
What could fix this?

As I've just received my GoPro with the 4.3. I have no practical experience with it yet. But I will say this. I shoot flat and with sharpeness set to its lowest setting. I'll add color and sharpness in post. I don't believe in using an image straight out of the camera. I'd say 95% of anything I've seen that I've liked was color corrected, stabilized and whatever else they felt they needed to make it look good. With that said, studied tests I've done around my house has me to believe this lens is sharp as can be.

Is there filters that are good to reduce the flares?
Looks like there are a lot of tweaks possible with filters and a set may be good to experience what is best in different situation.
I read that there are different quality.
Which one should I look for?
What brand should I look for?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M