Pair LED

Reaction score
4025-7cde42322c2deaf3be5e178e8a7e235a.jpg

Can anyone confirm what I am looking for here.

Are the referring to the orange glow inside of the screw hole that is located here, or is there and actual LED that I should be seeing?

With the gimbal removed I can see a green and orange lights coming from the top of the PH2, but I don't see any other LEDs inside on the carrier board at all when I try and Pair or do a factory reset.

Thanks in advance!

can't see the image, but there is an led in the belly of solo. you can see it from the pairing hole and the other hole that's near it. i don't know if its a pixhawk led or an imx led.

ignore the led colors. simply reboot and start over. you can only attempt pairing once per boot up.

to pair, power up the controller and solo. use a paperclip or similar and press the button in the 'pair' hole for about 1-2 seconds. now wait. it can take up to a minute for the controller to sense that a solo is requesting pairing. when the controller gives you the pairing message press a and b at the same time until you feel the controller vibrate. if don't press both it will end up cancelling out of it. if that happens you have to power down and start over.

if the controller never recognizes pairing then something else is wrong.

So I just figured out the answer to my question a few minutes before your reply. There is a orange and green LED on the IMX6 Board in addition to the orange and green LEDs on the PH2. Turns out my LEDs on the IMX6 were not lighting up due to a bad wifi card. My guess is it tried booting up but never made it passed the wifi card in the boot sequence and the LEDs you are told to look for during resets and Pairing in turn never lit up.IMG_0941.JPG IMG_0940.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44