On a positive note

Reaction score
Thought I would toss in some positive experiences with Solo. Brand new drone pilot here and the Solo has been rock solid from my first flight. Only 6 flights under my belt thus far. But I have found the Solo to be - Reliable, easy to setup, easy to fly. But after reading through the forum, I need to practice in manual mode for when my GPS failure moment comes along. Thanks!

Welcome Dustin! Glad you're having a positive experience! A lot of what you will read here is when people have particular issues. Every now and again you'll hear from the many that are having issues at all. It's just the nature of the beast.

Glad you're reading though, to me that's one of the most important things you can do. And you are dead-on, manual mode is a must! Through suggestions that I picked up on this forum, I've programmed my "B" button for manual. That way "when" I get in a jam I just have to remember to hit the B button. I haven't had to use it in an emergency yet (I fly in a very isolated space when at home) but I do it anyway just for the practice.

Jerry

Reactions: Dustin
Have to go to the boatyard this weekend to winterize. My breaks will be manual mode training! Yes I realize these forums usually are used when there is problem. I have flown exactly one drone in my life, this one. So my opinion probably doesn't matter much. But i can't imagine an better experience then I have had thus far.

Reactions: J R

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig