Not making video

Reaction score
Hi i am new to this world

when i connect to my solo with the app i have vision but asoon i pres the red buton to make a movie it works it sent it to my iphone, but it only sent the moment i pressed the buton, it will not record more!

plz advice

Known issue with Solo app and iOS11.

Use SidePilot, or get an Android device and use Solex.

Thanks for the replay,

so iphone is not working fore my solo?

what you mean with side pilot, sorry i am still a noob in this

thank you, i did it do i have to do some special things to get it running.

the solo app worked directly didn't had to do some adjustments

Saijin, are you saying SidePilot was able to correct the streaming incompatiblies with the GP interface post iOS 10.3.3? If so, I'll be sure to suggest that in the future if folks aren't willing to start recording with the paddle followed by restarting the app which I understand works but is awkward.
From what I've read, yes.

I've only just purchased Solex for myself recently, and I don't have any iOS devices to verify with on-hand, so consider this hearsay (but well researched at least :p). Someone here must have SidePilot, and hopefully they'll comment soon.

From what I've read, yes.

I've only just purchased Solex for myself recently, and I don't have any iOS devices to verify with on-hand, so consider this hearsay (but well researched at least :p). Someone here must have SidePilot, and hopefully they'll comment soon.
Roger that! I'm a through and through Andyhead myself but do have a Mini2 that I can use as a backup using the 3DR iOS app which since moving it past 10.3.3 won't display on the HUD when the GP is set higher than 1080p.

I'll be anxious to try the workaround using the controller paddle.

If in fact SidePilot patches this issue that is by far the best advise to provide. I'm an all in Solex flyer so can't test the SidePilot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado