Not gonna buy anything more for a year (Time Sensitive)

early adopters allways pay more. I don't feel slighted in the least though.
love my bird

Reactions: Del
I anticipated a drop, but never this much of a drop so fast.... 6 weeks wait and I could have ALSO snagged any hard case, 3 spare batteries and $50 of other incidentals....

But thinking positive...if I crash the bird in this god awful Oklahoma wind that's makes Vortex Ring State an everyday risk... I can do it right the second time around....and the chicks will dig it....:)

got to keep those chicks happy, I was at a show this year and they were giving away chicks dig drone pilots tshirts

I just bought by solo from B&H. Paid $1299 and didn't get the hero. But I already had 2 Hero 4 blacks.

On a side note, I was an early adopter of the Blackmagic pocket cinema camera. 6 months or so after I recieved mine, they held a half price sale on them ($999 to $499). I still love the camera and i think it's still $999, but boy thst sale erked me.

Although I'm wondering if I call B&H and say I just bought my solo from them 3 weeks ago, if they'd send me a hero 4 silver?

Just emailed B&H customer service (I'll call them in the morning). This is what I sent them.

Hi, I placed this order on 12/2/15 (order number 1036xxxxxx). I noticed just now the 3dr solo price has dropped from the $1299.98 that I paid to $1199.99 and comes with a free GoPro Hero 4 silver. I wanted to check if there's any chance that since my order is less then 30 days old I might get the price difference in a store credit or refund, or possible get the hero 4 silver, or both? Just thought I'd check and see.

Thank you for your time and attention
Jeff Troiano

Just called B&H. Apparently the $1199 price might have been a mistake, cause they changed it back to $1299. But because I ordered within the last 30 days. They are shipping me a brand new hero 4 silver. Looks like I'll have a camera to ebay.

Gulp!!!!

3DR Solo Quadcopter with 3-Axis Gimbal for GoPro HERO3+ / HERO4

Notice "Includes free Hero4 Silver" and free next day shipping as of 12/22/15

Guess I flushed about $700 down the toilet being a 6 week "tech-leader" ...oh well, the chicks were really into it!! SoB!!!!!
Seriously?
Gulp!!!!

3DR Solo Quadcopter with 3-Axis Gimbal for GoPro HERO3+ / HERO4

Notice "Includes free Hero4 Silver" and free next day shipping as of 12/22/15

Guess I flushed about $700 down the toilet being a 6 week "tech-leader" ...oh well, the chicks were really into it!! SoB!!!!!
Seriusly? I've had mine 3-4 weeks ! :(

Hahaha. Love when this happens. Instead of getting upset, buy a couple, wait for the sale to end, split the solo from the camera and sell them off at a small discount in January. Little bit of work but you can probably fully pay for a good chunk of the initial purchase for the effort.

I am going to buy another solo or, build one that has a little better lift. Have not decided yet

Just called B&H. Apparently the $1199 price might have been a mistake, cause they changed it back to $1299. But because I ordered within the last 30 days. They are shipping me a brand new hero 4 silver. Looks like I'll have a camera to ebay.
Sweet! Yeah...its not so much the discount on the Solo that gets me....its getting the Hero 4 Silver for free.......I paid $$$ for the camera which got me thinking about drones, etc, etc.....oh well, not the biggest boo-boo I've made.....If you wait until you're dead, then everything is free, I guess....

Just recieved email confirmation from B&H of my free hero 4 silver being shipped. Would like to thank the original poster of this topic for alerting me. I went on their website yesterday morning and it was still he $1199 price and free GoPro. By the time customer service called me back (20 min later) it was back up to $1299 and free GoPro. I looked last night and it was $1239 and no free camera. So guess I swooped in just in time to get the camera.

Just recieved email confirmation from B&H of my free hero 4 silver being shipped. Would like to thank the original poster of this topic for alerting me. I went on their website yesterday morning and it was still he $1199 price and free GoPro. By the time customer service called me back (20 min later) it was back up to $1299 and free GoPro. I looked last night and it was $1239 and no free camera. So guess I swooped in just in time to get the camera.
Glad it could be of use to somebody. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks