No Video Feed

Reaction score
All,

I am a long time SOLO owner, got mine on day 2 after release. Went through some tall weeds back in those days but finally ended up with a pretty good machine. I had about a years experience flying, editing, made some good clips. Put it away for a while, have a project to do now. Did all of the updates that occurred during 8 months of non use. Did there all in my house, props off. Upgraded Hero 4 Silver (2 of them), and now I cant get any video feed. I have tried everything, Factory Reset, double, triple checked app, controller, Solo rev;s. Nothing. I get the menu for the GP on the right, everything looks normal,,except no video feed. I have not flown it yet as trying to get video feed. Everything seated properly on GP and gimbal,,I can change the GP with the Samsung,,but no video. Any ideas. Thanks,
David

Disconnect gimbal and plug hdmi cord directly into camera. That how i found out that my gimbal was faulty

In addition to suggestions above, make sure the settings on your go pro are optimized for solo and be sure to close everything on phone or tablet except solo app.

I had similar issue with 3+ Black, problem was the Solo did not like the default 48fps. Switched to 60fps and all is well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig