No satellite maps after update

Have had that issue for a while, but still running previous version.
Have been traveling and have not updated, was hoping 2.4.0 would clear that issue. You can trying going into iOS settings, scroll to bottom until you see the apps listed, go into Solo app and ensure Location While using is turned on.

Have had that issue for a while, but still running previous version.
Have been traveling and have not updated, was hoping 2.4.0 would clear that issue. You can trying going into iOS settings, scroll to bottom until you see the apps listed, go into Solo app and ensure Location While using is turned on.
Thanks Eric. They are turned on and always have been. Something happened with the 2.4 update. Prior to that I had no problems at all with maps.

So many issues, work for some, not for others. You would think some of the original tools would be ironed out by now. I'll get back to working with my pad mini 2, and compare with phone. Let you know if I figure it out. Excuse for me to pop my cherry on support chat.

Reactions: Maddog
I have seen this when first turning on the map, but if I simply touch the iPad, say to zoom out it appears and performs as it's supposed to.

It could be the upgrade means the map is zoomed in too much, because that's the same screen you get when you zoom in too much on Google.

Could someone try this and let me know if it works for you?

I have seen this when first turning on the map, but if I simply touch the iPad, say to zoom out it appears and performs as it's supposed to.

It could be the upgrade means the map is zoomed in too much, because that's the same screen you get when you zoom in too much on Google.

I went out today and the maps came up with no problem. It's inly in this one area

I thought that too. Before, when I couldn't get the maps, all I got was the black grid. Zooming in and out had no effect. Just made the grid squares bigger or smaller but no map.:(

Reactions: Scientific11

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150