No Performance or atitude limit on solo app

Reaction score
Just bought the solo and I followed all the videos... but it limits it to 150 feet and fly's very slow ...Is there a way to change this

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Acroduster
Isn't it amazing how human nature wants to get it and go without realizing what they have in their hands? The manual is available on the 3DR website for download, and should be read several times before even buying a Solo. Just my $.02.

Reactions: Acroduster
Yes there is... I highly suggest you RTFM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ask your mom to get you another juice box tough guy.. Got the solo yesterday setting up indoors (no props) and figure out the list won't appear unless GPS is on and working. So unless your helpful your just a waste of space on this site.

Trust me if I knew so many smart ass morons who would be wimps face to face to me are on this forum with no helpful advice but smart ass comments to new users.... I would not post the question that I figured out on my own. Yes I Bought it yesterday....I fly 250 fpv racers first of larger GPS involved one... but I didn't know the performance list won't appear if you are indoors without GPS... Thanks Dodge P for at least helping out.

We're here to help Brad, at least the majority of us. There are some good people here. Don't hesitate to ask a question.
Also, use the "Ignore Member" button if you don't like what you're hearing.

Reactions: Chip Luck and Brad
Trust me if I knew so many smart ass morons who would be wimps face to face to me are on this forum with no helpful advice but smart ass comments to new users.... I would not post the question that I figured out on my own. Yes I Bought it yesterday....I fly 250 fpv racers first of larger GPS involved one... but I didn't know the performance list won't appear if you are indoors without GPS... Thanks Dodge P for at least helping out.
We're here to help Brad, at least the majority of us. There are some good people here. Don't hesitate to ask a question.
Also, use the "Ignore Member" button if you don't like what you're hearing.
I Tottaly agree with Raybro!! Don't let a bad post discourage you from trying to learn! I was once new to the Solo and had tones of question and this forum helped me right out!! Theres more good then bad out here..just hit the ignore button when needed ..lol
Trust me..there no stupid question and I'd be happy to help you out as much as my experience will let me :)

Welcom to the Forum Brad.

Fly Smart
Fly Safe
Fly 3DR

Reactions: timzee
Ask your mom to get you another juice box tough guy.. Got the solo yesterday setting up indoors (no props) and figure out the list won't appear unless GPS is on and working. So unless your helpful your just a waste of space on this site.

Actually, your thread is a waste of space and that was my point. Kinda like a 48 year old asking for help to open a juice box. But it's all good, sorry for offending you. I just don't understand why you would purchase such an expensive item and not bother to thoroughly read the manual. You shouldn't be offended by RTFM.

Hope you figured it out and enjoy your new toy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
The "tough guy" comment probably won't win you any friends. RTFM is a good suggestion, and it is indeed in there. If you had a more specific question, asking with specifics will probably get you further as well.

Note that this forum has generally been quite civil. Let's keep it that way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44