New Solo Owner / My First Ever Aerial Video

CMJ

Reaction score
Hi Guy's, I picked up the Solo bundle and really like it for the cost. I've flown RC planes and quadrotors in the past, so I was already familiar with that. FPV and Capturing video is new to me, and it was awesome. I can't wait to get out and try out the smart features. So far everything has gone smoothly, and it locates the satellites fairly quickly with the stock GPS unit. Next on my list will be a set of filters for the gopro. I made a little video of my first footage. The video is more geared towards people thinking about buying one, so it is not very relevant for people here, but you can still watch my first aerial footage.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Maddog
Welcome, CMJ. Nice job for your first outing. Even having flown in the past, be sure to download and read the manual. Something will eventually come up where the answer can be found there. Of course you always have the great folks on here to bounce questions off of as well. Good luck, and fly safe.

Hi Guy's, I picked up the Solo bundle and really like it for the cost. I've flown RC planes and quadrotors in the past, so I was already familiar with that. FPV and Capturing video is new to me, and it was awesome. I can't wait to get out and try out the smart features. So far everything has gone smoothly, and it locates the satellites fairly quickly with the stock GPS unit. Next on my list will be a set of filters for the gopro. I made a little video of my first footage. The video is more geared towards people thinking about buying one, so it is not very relevant for people here, but you can still watch my first aerial footage.

Nice video.....you know i was one attacked by one of these drones!
Lol......check it out:

Reactions: Maddog
Corporate promotional video...

How we're you able to use the opening corporate logo and video...

.anyway great color and what post prod software are you using

Corporate promotional video...

How we're you able to use the opening corporate logo and video...

.anyway great color and what post prod software are you using

The 3DR into was posted on this site by another member. I used Adobe Premier, for editing and color. I really have no idea what I am doing, I was just messing around with the color settings. I wouldn't say that I color "corrected" the footage, I just changed it to get a few different looks. I guess it's time to learn how to read the/use the color scope.

Well I thought your was very well done and nice color...

Where do find that 3dr video intro or snippet you used at the beginning of your video......I would like to use in future videos for myself

Great job- looks like you have a knack for this!

Nice video.....you know i was one attacked by one of these drones!
Lol......check it out:
Your Predator Drone video is very imaginative! Loved it.
Just one tip- set your gimbal to 85 deg instead of 90, yaw and fly more slowly and your props won't make uninvited appearances!:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig