New 'free look' feature question

Reaction score
i just heard recently this spring there will be a new firmware update that allows you to add multiple points to the cable cam and this new feature called "free look" with follow me. My question after watching the demo is let's say I am for example shooting a aerial car scene and I use the free look feature will that allow the drone to follow the car without having the device in the car so I will be able to shoot the scene in the side of the road with the device and controller and have the drone follow it on its own. As of now you need the iPhone to follow something

i just heard recently this spring there will be a new firmware update that allows you to add multiple points to the cable cam and this new feature called "free look" with follow me. My question after watching the demo is let's say I am for example shooting a aerial car scene and I use the free look feature will that allow the drone to follow the car without having the device in the car so I will be able to shoot the scene in the side of the road with the device and controller and have the drone follow it on its own. As of now you need the iPhone to follow something
In short; No. Follow will always need something to 'Follow'. But for a MP cable cam shot or follow me, it will allow you to have complete control of camera pitch & yaw.

So what does the free look do its part of follow me and I saw the guy in the car in the demo while the drone followed the motor cycle on its its own too does seem odd though as it would need something to find like you said?

Reactions: Carlos

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44