I have two of the following packages for sale:

3DR solo with Rev. B GPS
Gimbal pre-installed
Controller & charger
2 batteries
1 battery charger
3DR solo backpack
2 sets of propellers (4 CW + 4 CCW)

Everything is brand new. Latest firmware installed on both controller and Solos. All batteries tested and at 50% capacity. Solo turned on to update firmware and motors tested, but not flown. Level calibration done, button B mapped to FLY:Manual mode, ceiling height set to 200-ft, WiFi password unchanged. That's it. Never been flown. Ready to fly out of the box.

$400 shipped to lower 48 states. Ground service with insurance.

PayPal only accepted.

***** SOLD - No longer available *****

Last edited:
Is this still available? Also where are you located? The reason I'm asking is I'm traveling across the country and interested in seeing it/picking it up in person if possible.

Got anything left? I am in Canada so I am worried about the exchange rate and shipping.
Kevin E James

Is this still available? Also where are you located? The reason I'm asking is I'm traveling across the country and interested in seeing it/picking it up in person if possible.

Both are still available. Needed to sell to cover some unexpected expense, but that's over with now. Still for sale if interested.
I'm in Fresno, CA.

Got anything left? I am in Canada so I am worried about the exchange rate and shipping.
Kevin E James

I prefer not to ship outside of the US, but give me your zip code and I can give you a rough estimate on shipping.

I prefer not to ship outside of the US, but give me your zip code and I can give you a rough estimate on shipping.
Hi.
I am in Canada on the extreme west coast.
V9W 6S2
What do you have to sell still and how much? The exchange rate and shipping will probably make it too much...but I had to ask.

Hi.
V9W 6S2
What do you have to sell still and how much? The exchange rate and shipping will probably make it too much...but I had to ask.

just curious, aren't you guys up there pretty much grounded with regards to "drones" unless flying at a MAAC field?

The new regs are pretty much bulls*hit... but a couple of the Aboriginal communities are saying "fork you"

Hi.
V9W 6S2

Sorry for the delay. Shipping is like $89.55 with delivery confirmation and declared value of $325. This is in USD of-course. Let me know if you're still interested.

For others, I still have both systems for sale if interested. I'll sweeten the deal by throwing in an extra gimbal and an extended controller battery for both packages. $375 + actual shipping. (trying to sell a couple of my Solos to fund either a Mavic Pro or Phantom 4 Pro)

So the package includes the following now:

3DR solo with Rev. B GPS
Gimbal pre-installed
Extra Gimbal, New & uninstalled
Controller & charger
1 extended controller battery, New
2 batteries
1 battery charger
3DR solo backpack

If you're local and want to pickup in person, that's cool too.

Sorry for the delay. Shipping is like $89.55 with delivery confirmation and declared value of $325. This is in USD of-course. Let me know if you're still interested.

For others, I still have both systems for sale if interested. I'll sweeten the deal by throwing in an extra gimbal and an extended controller battery for both packages. $375 + actual shipping. (trying to sell a couple of my Solos to fund either a Mavic Pro or Phantom 4 Pro)

So the package includes the following now:

3DR solo with Rev. B GPS
Gimbal pre-installed
Extra Gimbal, New & uninstalled
Controller & charger
1 extended controller battery, New
2 batteries
1 battery charger
3DR solo backpack

If you're local and want to pickup in person, that's cool too.

Still available??

Shipping cost to 70058?

J

I am interested. Can you let me know how much to ship to Boston, 02129. Also are all of the parts new or just the gimbal?

Also looking for an additional battery and charger. Do you have any addionally you would want to add? Can you given me a price including those?

This is my first drone, so trying to make sure I have everything I need to bring this on vacation and film. Looking forward to making this happen!

Thanks!
Paul

I am interested. Can you let me know how much to ship to Boston, 02129. Also are all of the parts new or just the gimbal?

Also looking for an additional battery and charger. Do you have any addionally you would want to add? Can you given me a price including those?

This is my first drone, so trying to make sure I have everything I need to bring this on vacation and film. Looking forward to making this happen!

Thanks!
Paul

I sold the two BB bundles already. I still have my primary Solo and two new units left. I can make another bundle and sell one more unit for what I paid including taxes. You just have to cover the shipping, which is not cheap for sure. It costs about $55 to ship across country with $400 insurance and adult signature required.

Everything is new. I went on a buying frenzy when BB had their deals for $300. I'm just trying to recoup the cost to fund another toy.

BestBuy 3DR solo package: Includes 3DR Solo drone, extra battery, gimbal, extra propeller pair (1 CCW and 1 CW) for $300 + taxes = approximately $325 with tax.
If you want, I can include a 3DR Solo backpack, extra Gimbal, an extended battery for the controller, and another propeller pair for an additional $75. (must be sold with Solo package only)

Those two in itself is already $400. Add shipping and you're looking at $455. I will take $450. I still have to eat a 3% paypal fee so I'm losing money on these deals.

If you want an extra charger, I also have those in new condition for $35 additional. Unfortunately, I have no more new batteries.

Anyways, thanks for your interest. Just let me know if you'd like to proceed.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44