Need help.... calibration error. Did reset... nothing works

Reaction score
what can I do? Solo keeps telling me calibration error? I did a factory reset, I read other threads about pulling logs and so forth - how? Can I still pull l still pull logs after the reset? Where do I go for service/repairs, who can I contact?

please tell me you are trying to calibrate your Solo outside- away from buildings and away from reinforced concrete. Out somewhere secluded away from anything that can affect the electronic components of your Solo. Take a couple cold ones with you and enjoy a nice drink and take some deep breathes. Try to face Solo towards the North , remove the props and rotate it slow & steady. This isn’t a first date, so quicker isn’t better; slooooow and steady. We have all been there; sometimes it takes several attempts. If it doesn’t work, relocate to another area. Good Luck. Also check out the 3DR Manual on line.

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
please tell me you are trying to calibrate your Solo outside- away from buildings and away from reinforced concrete. Out somewhere secluded away from anything that can affect the electronic components of your Solo. Take a couple cold ones with you and enjoy a nice drink and take some deep breathes. Try to face Solo towards the North , remove the props and rotate it slow & steady. This isn’t a first date, so quicker isn’t better; slooooow and steady. We have all been there; sometimes it takes several attempts. If it doesn’t work, relocate to another area. Good Luck. Also check out the 3DR Manual on line.
Actually he says solo keeps telling him "calibration error" and he's done a factory reset. He hasn't actually mentioned trying to re-calibrate it...

what can I do? Solo keeps telling me calibration error? I did a factory reset, I read other threads about pulling logs and so forth - how? Can I still pull l still pull logs after the reset? Where do I go for service/repairs, who can I contact?
If you have Factory reset and are trying to calibrate and keep receiving a calibration error .Try this " it may sound strange but it may work if you have a stuck accelerometer"

Pull the battery and turn the Solo on its back and give it couple of small wacks right behind the Gimbal bay it may or may not work? Reinstall battery and restart the Solo and attempt to Calibrate..Personally I have never tried this but it has worked for some folks as a temporary fix but usually it indicates the Pixhawk Accel component is failing.... good luck...

Last edited:
Actually there's two places to spank your solo. One on the belly and the other on the ass (I'm not kidding). Fixed a drone's calibration error with a belly slap, but wouldn't work on the other two. Had to give them ass slaps and it worked just fine. HOWEVER, before we have to go and report anyone to drone protective services.... have you actually TRIED re-calibrating the drone rather than just do factory resets?

Reactions: XevetS
Sorry but your pixhawk is bad feel solo belly is it warm or hot . I had the same problem if your turn solo off let it cool down it should work until it gets hot again Contact 3dr via the app and let them know after having solo on for 10 min seating it ask for level calibrations but will calibrate always fails They may send you a. Refurbished One do you have a receipt from when you bought it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks