MP waypoint output configurations for Solo - adjustable

Reaction score
I hunting for some input on where to look or how to edit the MP waypoint parameters for the Solo.

In particular I would like to add a DO_CHANGE_SPEED before every waypoint command. I find when flying a partial mission or multiple segments I am wasting a lot of time in transition to the first waypoint at a slow mission speed. I'm always editing and inserting DO_CHANGE_SPEED in the field. It would be much faster to have a larger file with multiple speed all set to the same value. I could then quickly select the leg that I want to rapidly traverse to/fro. Just a small wish. Spent the last hour looking and reading- just coming up with blanks. Will wait to post on DIYD as this forum is quicker to respond.

Many Thanks

I think in this case, you'll have a better reply over at DIYDrones. I also believe there is a specific forum discussing MP there and also another forum IIRC. Seems MP conversations reside from a variety of sources. Locate the author...

I think in this case, you'll have a better reply over at DIYDrones. I also believe there is a specific forum discussing MP there and also another forum IIRC. Seems MP conversations reside from a variety of sources. Locate the author...
Yes but it is often days before getting a response at DIY. not familiar with IIRC?

IIRC = If I Recall Correctly

You're at the mercy of the Diy'ers interest in replying...

But sure, having a saved parameters for a WP set as a default would be ideal. Hope you find an answer...either way.

Reactions: Burkeam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44