Mission Planner Temp Sensor?

Reaction score
This is related to a crash I had. 3dr said that I was flying at -8c which is Warranty Void. When I load mission planner and download the logs for the date in which is in question. What setting is the Temp? I found the barometer it has a temperature value however its data field shows it as like 23c and climbing. I can provide the logs if someone asks?

Its not that i dont believe 3dr, as it was cold out. But they said ESC pod 3 had a malfunction. Im also looking for RPM data for each pod. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great!

Thanks!

Since you know the location, date and time of your flight, go to weather underground for historical temps. I suspect the temp reading is for the battery...since it was "climbing".

Since you know the location, date and time of your flight, go to weather underground for historical temps. I suspect the temp reading is for the battery...since it was "climbing".

ya but thats erroneous data as it was like -10c outside there is no way the battery was 34c I only had the copter armed and sitting in loiter for like 30 sec.???

I agree, no way the battery could reach 34C in under a minute into a start unless it was failing. Your OP lead to me to believe otherwise, sorry. Could be the PixHawk cube temp., I'd assume the temp sensor is within.

Why wouldn't it be 34C? That doesn't sound unreasonable. Assuming the battery was warm to start. Things heat up pretty fast and keep rising.

Does anybody know which parameters in Mission Planner relate to motor performance?
I can't figure out all the 3 letter abbreviations.:(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44