Masterairscrew Propellers - Where to buy European ?

I went direct - I paid $17-95 for a set the $13 something for intentional first class (to the UK). I'm guessing buying a few more sets would spread the cost of the postage - I was just trying them out to start with.

Reactions: Hezarfen
I went direct - I paid $17-95 for a set the $13 something for intentional first class (to the UK). I'm guessing buying a few more sets would spread the cost of the postage - I was just trying them out to start with.

This shipping option is trackable?

Yes, USPS tracking number is provided once ordered - it was pretty quick too, less than a week if I recall.

I didn't see a shiping cost on the link you posted I'm afraid, but I'm not unhappy with the shipping I paid to MA - props are great and it's about as secure a supply as you can get.

They do have some deals on shipping, but you'd have to play around on the order page to see what you get for international orders.

I would get in direct contact with Master Airscrew and ask how much do you have to purchase in order to receive reduced or free shipping. In U.S.- if you order $25 your shipping is free. I'm sure you could work out an arrangement- if you are financially capable- you could order extra and sell them to Solo owners on that side of the pond- increase the amount paid to offset your shipping cost.
I use Master Airscrew props and love them. They come in four different colors which allows you to change it up a little and they are a lot less expensive than the 3dr props at this point-
3DR Props- $21 ( per pair ) $42- set
Master Air- $17.29 ( set ) ALL 4 !!!!
You don't have to be a rocket scientist!!!
You could also try using this forum to contact other U.K./ Europe Solo owners and work out a group purchase like someone did with purchasing camera lens-?

Reactions: Hezarfen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44