Map on tablet app

Reaction score
Hi

When I fly my solo I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab S ; 8inch with 4G.
Until now I can see the map on my tablet with 4G activated and GPS activatet ( the WIFI is on for app )
I see the GPS location on my tablet but no map.

Please help me to solve this issue because I don't know how to solve.

Regards

Don't know if this helps but on my iPad mini I need to "pinch" the map to be able to see it. Apparently it opens in a "zoomed in" mode that is too zoomed to work.

I do not understand why I can not see the map through 4G with the app connected to Solo through WIFI.

I've battled with this as well, find the answer let me know. The only thing I can believe it is a setting within the device. Wifi is given preference for data when connected and your 4G side is strictly for the voice. Check your phone settings for anything that gives preference to wifi over 4G for a data stream... It would be great if the Solo or Tower App would have an override for this issue.

Hi

When I fly my solo I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab S ; 8inch with 4G.
Until now I can see the map on my tablet with 4G activated and GPS activatet ( the WIFI is on for app )
I see the GPS location on my tablet but no map.

Please help me to solve this issue because I don't know how to solve.

Regards
Same issue here. The map used to work fine but now it never does. Haven't found a solution

I do not understand why I can not see the map through 4G with the app connected to Solo through WIFI.

See if this works:
On the Samsung tablet, un-check the box for "Smart network Switch". on connections page of the settings menu.

I will try your ideea nacjr.
I found a thread about maps in SOLO HELP area and I will study.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44