Manual fly

Reaction score
If I asign manual fly to button a or b, does stop me using smart shot like cablecam?

But if I assign a or b to other than smart shot usage will a & b still be used by smart shots

But if I assign a or b to other than smart shot usage will a & b still be used by smart shots

No. When you assign anything new to either button, its previous assignment (e.g. a smart shot or whatever it was) is replaced by your new assignment. To restore its previous assignment, just do another button assignment. Each button only has one assignment on it at a time.

EDIT -- UNLESS you mean DURING a smart shot, in which case YES, the A and B buttons will always do what the smart shot uses them for. E.g. During an MPCC, the A button will add a new waypoint, and the B button sets the final waypoint, no matter what you have assigned to those buttons. But OUTSIDE of smart shots, A and B will do whatever you assigned to them. (I hope that wasn't confusing!)

Thanks for your answer. I f I understand you, once a o b are assigned to other functions , smart shots are not available?

Thanks for your answer. I f I understand you, once a o b are assigned to other functions , smart shots are not available?

As jimloss said above, you can always access smart shots through the onscreen button in the lower left of the app. In fact, I always do it that way, since I keep A assigned to Fly:Manual and I use B for temporary assignments.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottk377