M8N GPS installation problem

Reaction score
I've just updated from the standard version A to an M8N GPS. I made sure that the connection between the two boards was correct but when my Solo lit up a beeping sound occurred and would not allow me to connect to the controller.
Any ideas on what the problem is?

I
I've just updated from the standard version A to an M8N GPS. I made sure that the connection between the two boards was correct but when my Solo lit up a beeping sound occurred and would not allow me to connect to the controller.

OTE="Bushie2016, post: 134498, member: 5333"]I've just updated from the standard version A to an M8N GPS. I made sure that the connection between the two boards was correct but when my Solo lit up a beeping sound occurred and would not allow me to connect to the controller.
Any ideas on what the problem is?[/QUOTE]
Ive read about this happening before check the connector and make one one the pins hasent moved out of connector.

I
Thanks for that Daniel, I will give it a try.
Many Thanks

OTE="Bushie2016, post: 134498, member: 5333"]I've just updated from the standard version A to an M8N GPS. I made sure that the connection between the two boards was correct but when my Solo lit up a beeping sound occurred and would not allow me to connect to the controller.
Ive read about this happening before check the connector and make one one the pins hasent moved out of connector.[/QUOTE]

The bepping u hear is gps not connecting its a gps warning beep[/QUOTE]
Thanks, Daniel, much appreciated

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150