Lost connection crash

Reaction score
Hello started off pretty good went flying early this morning about 8 mins in lost cam view so I landed solo restarted the controller solo and the app solo wouldn't connect so contacted support went through pairing factory reset 2 times all appeared fine so try to fly again get everything powered up solo takes off couple mins in lose cam feed again then suddenly app disconnect solo takes off into corn field crashes break one prop gather up solo replace prop shut everything done restart solo starts but keeps disconnecting to app so shut down everything submit support ticket and wait

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
But it is easier to read than the 1200 word paragraphs I sometimes run into. Those I don't even bother with.

Not sure if he is reporting, asking for help or venting.
Trying to figure out what happened

Trying to figure out what happened
Hang in there Mikey, there are a lot of people here that will try to help you out. Not everyone here will just criticize your punctuation, there are a few elitist stuffed shirts here but most are a wealth of knowledge and will try to help you figure things out. Just give them as much info as you can.

Thanks got reply from 3dr they said crash my fault yeah I'll take some blame,but my solo dosnt work well with hero 3+silver. I say lost connection cause I was flying with the camera.My camera always cuts out really got no control of it thanks for the advice

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44