loss of connection when facing me

Reaction score
anybody else notice how much of a connection drop when turning solo around facing you? example, today out 3,000 ft with a cool 4 bars then turn solo towards me and drop to about 1 bar or RTH. Do i just need to fly backwards? note i have FPVLR with WI-FI card upgrade

Sounds like there is a directional component at work here, no?

Which wifi card did you use? Would you recommend it?

I don't know why just turning around would cause an issue- maybe just coincidence?

I don't know why just turning around would cause an issue- maybe just coincidence?
So you haven't experienced this problem? To me it happens every time I fly. I thought the antenna were in 2 legs front and back. What's that hump link thing do on the bottom rear of solo?

I've never had that problem, but I did some reading on the forum. I discovered that this can happen when a Solo is near the limit of its range. The orientation of the Solo antenna' can cause Solo to go "wonky".

I don't know about the link hump- can't really see anything in there. Somebody else though the slots might provide cooling. I don't know what for.

Theres nothing in the link hump.
Id fly out backwards then repeat forwards and range check your front and back antennas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150